Monday, November 19, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving!

In the spirit of the impending holiday, I thought I would publicly express (outside of testimony meeting) my gratitude for some great things in my life:

1. Emily - she is the best thing that's ever happened to me. Plus, she's super funny, cooks amazing food, and occasionally, when I whine enough, rubs my shoulders. What more could a man ask for. Nothing.
2. My family - I have the greatest family and in-laws. They all support and love us and they're pretty cool to hang out with.
3. My dog - he's going to be hanging out with his uncle Jer this Thanksgiving and I'll miss him greatly. He's my homeboy
4. My friends - I have great friends all over the country and I hope I'm as good a friend to them as they are to me.

So to all of you I wish a Happy Thanksgiving!

1 comment:

Hailey Smoot Kandell said...

That was nice, you are a lucky guy, your wife is darling. We really need t hang out soon. Eric keeps saying we need to call the Garners