Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Dry Skin Lifesavers

I don't know if any of you have the same problem, but winter is absolutely brutal on my skin! Here are a few products I discovered (or someone told me about) that have really helped me survive this winter.


#1. Neutrogena Healthy Skin Rejuvenator
- I love this product! It smooths all the dead, dry skin by exfoliating my face. I love how shiny and healthy my skin looks after using it!

#2. The Ped-Egg- I know, I know...I was skeptical at first. Normally, items sold "As Seen On TV" don't work. My cousin suggested trying the Ped-Egg and I was pleasantly surprised. At the risk of sounding like the commercial, my feet really did feel like I had just gotten a pedicure. They are still smooth and I did it about a week ago.



#3. Aveeno Baby Lotion - This lotion is thicker than the regular Aveeno body lotion and I like it better.




Anyone have any other dry skin lifesavers?

2 comments:

Anderson's said...

I am going to have to try the first two. I love Aveeno Baby. Cohen has to have it because he itches his skin like crazy and so I use it too!

ckw said...

Thanks for sharing! My mother-in-law SWEARS by the ped egg too.

I use Bath & Body works Intense Hand Relief (or repair?) hand cream- my hands are SUPER dry and it keeps them from splitting open. Ouch!