Monday, May 18, 2009

What we've been up to...

Here are pictures from some of the things we've been up to the last couple weeks.


We grew a couple teeth



These are the adorable shoes I got for Mother's Day from Josh (ignore the pasty, white legs wearing the shoes)

TOMS is a neat company. For each pair of shoes purchased, they take a pair of shoes to a child in another country who needs a pair of shoes. Pretty cool.


My parents came to see their grandson


Dad put Rex inside his super cool workout tank top.


And...Rex discovered Harley's only "happy place" where he used to find solace from the baby. Sorry Harley



Rex was so proud of himself

3 comments:

Lindsey said...

What a fun update. I love your shoes! I've seen that commercial that TOMS has and I wanted some from the second I saw them. Lucky you!

Anderson's said...

Rex is getting so big, he is adorable. I am going to have to check out TOMS-your shoes are way cute!

Cindi said...

My question is, are the shoes comfortable? They sure are cute. Looks like you guys have been having fun.