Sunday, December 6, 2009

Thanksgiving

I was so busy chasing Rex around my parent's very non-childproofed house that I didn't get a chance to take any pictures of our Thanksgiving weekend.  I got the pictures from my sister's today, some of them were good enough to share.

Started the day off with a little Turkey Bowl football game (Josh was sore for the next 4 days).







 







The Sisters and Mom


The pies were pretty amazing, this kid agrees.


Then we were off to Chuck-E-Cheese to celebrate my nephew's 3rd birthday.  This is where I schooled my husband at pop-a-shot basketball 3 times in a row.



Rex liked the "toddler section"



He had a serious conversation with this mouse...

and then drove him to his destination, safely.






Dad enjoying a snuggly, sleepy moment

1 comment:

Cindi said...

Rex is absolutely adorable. Looks like you guys had a great holiday!