Monday, October 15, 2012

Picking Apples

A few weeks ago, the kids and I headed back to Charlottesville, VA to the place where we picked peaches - Carter Mountain Orchard.  This time we were there with some friends to pick apples.  It was such a beautiful morning, on the chilly side (which is perfect for apple picking) and we had a great time.  







This is Rex's buddy, Benson.  Benson is a little younger than Rex and Rex takes really good care of Benson.  I think Benson dropped an apple that he was eating, so Rex kept finding him new apples and they were holding hands.  Pretty sweet.

2 comments:

Haley said...

What a gorgeous orchard! I have never been apple picking, but these beautiful pictures have convinced me it's something I must do. It looks like you have lots of wonderful friends in Richmond. What a blessing!

Lindsey said...

I know I've said it before, but I'm so jealous how you get to go to Carter Mountain whenever you want! I love Rex's photog skills. Very nice.