Monday, April 15, 2013

A Week in Paradise

Josh and I were lucky enough to be invited along on my parent's 50th wedding anniversary trip.  We went to Turks and Caicos for 6 glorious days with my favorite people - my family.  It was probably the most relaxing trip with the most beautiful scenery I've ever seen.  I kept saying, "I can't believe a place like this exists." See for yourself!



View from our balcony


Josh found this little guy right off the beach from our resort

One of the days we chartered a sailboat to take us snorkeling and to see some things we couldn't see from the resort





Delicious dinners - some of the best fish dishes I've ever tasted (and I'm not a fish fan)


A GIANT thanks to Bruce and Melanie for coming out and taking care of the kids.  It gave me great peace of mind knowing they were happy and well taken care of.  We could not have done it without you.  And another GIANT thank you to my Mom and Dad for pampering us for a week.  So many wonderful memories were made!


4 comments:

Haley said...

Paradise is the perfect word for that place. I'm so glad you guys got to enjoy a week away! We're going on a cruise soon, which I'm so excited for ... but it's with carnival so it may be a complete nightmare, ha!

Rachel and Eric said...

Okay. Everything about this looks amazing. And I love how tan, skinny, and relaxed you look.

Dane and Jessica said...

I can't think of anything better to say than ...WOW!!! What an amazing trip good for you guys!!

Unknown said...

awwww, yay! Great post. I love you guys!