Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Evelyn is 18 months!

Actually, that headline was supposed to go out a month ago...she'll be 19 months tomorrow!  She is adorable, funny, and has a mischievous twinkle in her eye.  Here are a couple pictures of her at 18 months (without her pink helmet).


DSC_2881 copy DSC_2809 copy DSC_2952 copy And of course, her sweet, big brother...
DSC_2887 copy


DSC_2898 copy
And for those who don't already know...I started a little photography business. Here is the link to my website: http://emilygarnerphotography.blogspot.com/  where you can see more of little E at 18 months.

4 comments:

Haley said...

You take beautiful pictures! I wish you were near because I'd hire you in a heartbeat.

Caitlin said...

Your pictures are so beautiful! I looked at your photography blog and they're great! I am very impressed by your skills. :)

Lindsey said...

She is such a cute girl! I can't believe how old she is. Great pictures. If you make it over to Australia, I want you to take ours!

Stacy Pettersen said...

Both of them are just adorable!