Sunday, December 5, 2010

The Christmas Spirit

So as we were driving to a Christmas party the other day I was telling Josh how this year it just doesn't feel like the Christmas season yet.  The weather has been fairly mild, no snow, so it's just not feeling like Christmas.  The party was fun, complete with Santa and gingerbread houses, we had a great time.  Just as Santa was visiting the kids it started to snow!  All the way home we listened to Christmas music and it was just what I needed to get into the spirit of Christmas.














 

Rex was not one bit scared of Santa and got right up in his face to scream, 
"Ho Ho Ho, Merry Missmis"

5 comments:

the rutledge's- said...

Emily- Rex was so funny at music makers today, I love having a little helper for the welcome song, he does a good job, it makes me laugh. So your pictures are awesome, loving all those family pictures at the gardens...any way you could squeeze us in sometime? That would be a-mazing. And by the way, I am loving book club, thanks for getting that rolling, it has been really fun. Oh yeah, and lastly, sorry about crazy Sarah in nursery, hopefully we can get over it like you said Rex did....yeah, I think I'll pray for that.

Anderson's said...

At least he sat on Santas lap. Andi wouldn't even do it!

The Sorensens said...

Such a cute little boy!

Ashley said...

I just stalked your blog via Rachel's and thought I'd say hi! And I love the pictures you took for them by the way! So cute! Take care.

ps-I have a blog too, let me know if you want an invite...

Hailey Smoot Kandell said...

k rex is so cute. so so cute. i love your family picture that came with your christmas card. darling.