Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Rachel's Baby Shower

I threw a baby shower for my good friend, Rachel, this week at our house.  We invited some of our closest Durham friends and it was a blast! (I'm still so mad I forgot to take a group photo.)


We had a little iron on onesie project that was really fun and turned out 11 of the cutest onesies I've ever seen.  We have the most creative friends!










Me with the guest of honor!  I really am so grateful this gal moved to Durham, I don't know what I'd do without her.  So excited for sweet little baby "M" to arrive next Friday!

2 comments:

Rachel and Eric said...

So I may be biased because it was my own shower, but that was seriously SUCH a fun night!!! Thanks for such a great shower! :)

Heidi said...

SO CUTE!!! I really wish I could have made it to the shower. I am glad I finally found your blog. I love that picture at the top of you and Josh.