Saturday, February 4, 2012

Baby Shower

Some of my fun, business school wives club friends threw me a baby shower today and it was darling!  They put so much work into making it special - love my friends.  Here are a couple pictures!

*DISCLAIMER*  Just know that when I get pregnant, I get REALLY super swollen in my face.  If you don't recognize the fat lady in the light purple cardigan...I promise it's me - just FAT me.  I decided that these are probably the last pictures you will see me in until I'm delivering this baby in about 4 weeks.


Best food I've had at a baby shower.  (NOT PICTURED) Rachel's quiche and amazing cinnamon rolls.


Me with the hosts (Rachel and Heidi).  They made me blocks with the baby's name on them.  Sorry to blur out the name but we're not going "Internet public" with the baby's name quite yet.  But trust me, these blocks are adorable!


Josh's favorite gift


The whole group done with my self-timer on my point and shoot.  Sorry for the bad quality!

5 comments:

huggin said...

That baby carriage made out of the watermelon is the cutest thing that I have ever seen!

Haley said...

I'm so sad that I missed your shower! And by the way, I don't know what you're talking about when you say your fat. You seriously always look beautiful (and I see you a lot)!

Stacy Pettersen said...

So sorry I missed it! If it was not Reese's birthday I could have come. It looks so elegant, those girls are super talented.

Unknown said...

Em, trust me, you're adorable! Congratulations again. I wish I was closer so I could have gone and so I could help after the baby comes. Love ya!

Kim Edwards said...

Ah I wish I could have been there! Looks like so much fun- And I'm dying to know the name :)