Sunday, January 29, 2012

Rex Starts Playschool

A few of my friends and I started a preschool co-op last week.  Rex was beyond ready to have some sort of structured "school" but I didn't feel like paying for a real preschool yet.  I think this is going to be great for him AND me (3 hours of freedom - I cannot complain).   I have to teach this week, so maybe I'll feel differently after that! :)


Rex with his school friends.  He is the only boy and when we were getting ready to take these pictures he said, "hey, there's only girls here!"  Sorry buddy, you'll learn to love that kind of boy:girl ratio someday!

(Lyla, Izzy, Rex, Lucy, Julia standing guard in the back - she didn't want to do a picture) 



These kids' smiles are awesome!  I love this age because they are learning how to smile on command, but they can't quite figure out how to not make it look painful!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I just laugh every time I see these pictures!

Kim Edwards said...

This is such a great idea! I was thinking of doing it when Colette was the right age...Hopefully there are other mom's who want to. You are VERY lucky that you have some. Pre-school is pricey!!