Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Evelyn's Quilt Is Done!

Remember that quilt I spoke of a few posts ago?  Well, it's complete.  My hand aches from all the snipping of seams, but what a fun reminder of all the love that went into this thing!  

A little back story on this quilt pattern:  I actually bought the pattern back when Rex was only a few months old.  I just couldn't leave it there at the quilt store - it begged me to take it home and drool over the possibility of needing to make this quilt for a little baby girl someday.  Well, at the exact moment the ultrasound tech told us we were expecting a girl, I started thinking of color combinations for her quilt!  It's been in the making for many years and it's so fun to see it finished!  Better than I could have imagined.  Thanks to my Mom for the work she put into it while she was here.

4 comments:

Vhari said...

GORGEOUS!

Haley said...

That is beautiful! She will treasure that forever!

Unknown said...

Great job! I love love love it.

Unknown said...

so gorgeous! i want to see that in person!