Thursday, February 7, 2013

A Snowy Day

Of course, this post is a few weeks late, but better late than never.  We had about 1-2 inches of snow fall overnight which cancelled school and Josh decided to stay home until about 10am.  We went out to sled behind our house with the neighborhood and had a blast.

Rex was absolutely fearless.  Even the 10-year old neighborhood boys were impressed.






 There was even enough snow that Josh and Rex could make a snowman.


I have no idea what Rex was so happy about in this picture, but it just makes me laugh.


This little sweetie and I stayed inside in our PJs for most of the morning.  Could she get any cuter?
That's probably all the snow we'll get this year, but I'm totally okay with that.  Just glad we had one good snow to play in! 

4 comments:

Caitlin said...

You two make the cutest kids! Seriously, you have some heart breakers on your hands.

Unknown said...

Rex's enthusiasm for everything is so awesome, I love it! And that picture of Evelyn at the end is to die for! So precious!

Haley said...

Evelyn is so stinking cute. Oh those eyes are beautiful. That is so fun that Josh was able to spend the day with the family! What an unexpected treat.

Unknown said...

You take excellent photos. This is one of my favorite posts ever of yours. So fun! I love your family.