Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Camping Trip

About a month ago, we took a very last minute camping trip with some friends.  I was nervous at first about taking Evelyn (only 14 months) with us.  The overnight temperature was supposed to dip into the 40's and I just wasn't sure how we were all going to sleep in one tent.  Luckily, and amazingly, it went pretty smoothly (thanks to our trusty space heater)!  It was really fun and made me realize (Josh loves to point out) that sometimes, spontaneity can be fun!








2 comments:

Rachel and Eric said...

I'm not going to lie, this totally surprised me that you guys took a last-minute camping trip. I'm totally jealous...you know I love campfire food. We don't get much of that around here. Are you still running? You're looking skinny!

Heather said...

Hi I'm Heather! Please email me when you get a chance, I have a question about your blog! LifesABanquet1(at)gmail.com