Tuesday, May 28, 2013

School is Out!

Rex had his last day of preschool (until next fall) last week.  While I'm looking forward do doing lots of morning activities (ie pool time) with him this summer, I'm REALLY sad that he won't be occupied three mornings a week by wonderful teachers and fun friends.  He had a great year and I'm so glad that we put him in the school that we did.  Here are a few highlights from his last week:


Rex starring as a pig in his Spring Concert

Accepting his diploma with sleepy eyes - only pic I got :(

Rex had the sweetest, most patient teacher this year and he absolutely loved her.  

And on the last day I was a little sad while picking him up.  He jumped in the car wearing a disguise and made me laugh out loud.  Such a character!


And now that Rex is home more, Evelyn is getting much more of this:
 
And this...




2 comments:

Heather said...

Hi I'm Heather! Please email me when you get a chance, I have a question about your blog! LifesABanquet1(at)gmail.com

Kim Edwards said...

His sweet teacher reminds me of the Prancersice lady...too funny!