Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Halloween

So I'm only about a week late on this post, that's not too bad.  We've had a beautiful fall so far here in NC and here are some of October's festivities.

We had a Fuqua Families field trip to the pumpkin patch which was a blast.  Rex got to play in some corn, run through a hay maze, take a hay ride and pick out a pumpkin.  Here he is trying to learn how to smile on command (we're still working on it).





We were a skeleton family for Halloween - here are some pictures from the holiday weekend!








I really love Halloween (due mostly to the candy) but have completely lost my sweet tooth with this pregnancy :(  I'm hanging on to our leftover candy until I can eat it again.  

Hope you all had a fun Halloween!

2 comments:

Stacy Pettersen said...

Ok, I have to say it... that picture of Josh is even better than to one on the porch at the beach house. He has a way of making some great "crazy eyes" pictures. :)

Kim Edwards said...

I lost my sweet tooth too when I was pregnant!!!! It's a sure sign it's a girl :)